The Métis Nation of Ontario based in North Bay, ON and Sudbury, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Casework-Social Work. The Métis Nation of Ontario is known to represent communities throughout the province and set out the foundational vision for the MNO. Our vision is encapsulated in the MNO Statement of Prime Purpose. Our company has built a province-wide governance structure which includes an objectively verifiable, centralized registry of over 25,000 Métis citizens, approximately 31 Chartered Community Councils across the province. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: The Métis Nation of Ontario
Position: Casework-Social Work
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $52,220 to $59,520 per year for 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: North Bay, ON and Sudbury, ON
Shifts: Day, Flexible Hours, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as college/CEGEP or equivalent experience, Legal studies, general Criminal justice and corrections, other Criminology
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 2-3 years
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills and work with values and ethics
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidate get Health benefits, Dental plan, Health care plan and Wellness program
- The candidate get Vision care benefits, Long term benefits, Pension plan and Other benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!