A Banff Boutique Inn based in Banff, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping room attendant. A Banff Boutique Inn offers extended stay accommodations that feature the comforts of home. Our Inn is designed especially for longer stays with full kitchen access, living room, dining area and free wi-fi. Each room features tasteful decor and a private ensuite washroom. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: A Banff Boutique Inn.
Position: Housekeeping room attendant.
No of Vacancies: 1.
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Banff, AB.
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning.
Transportation information: Public transportation is available
Work setting: Staff accommodation available, Hotel, motel, resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Credentials: The candidates should have workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
Security and safety: The candidates should be bondable and have clear criminal records.
Own tools/equipment: The candidates should have uniform
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker.
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines with attention to detail.
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be, client focus, outgoing, dependable, organized, initiative, reliable, have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, excellent written communication, be able to work as a team player, and have values and ethics.
- The candidates should be able to Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, Dust furniture, Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture.
- The candidates should be able to Make beds and change sheets, distribute clean towels and toiletries
- The candidates should be able to stock linen closet.
- The candidates should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, clean and disinfect elevators, pick up debris and empty trash containers, wash windows, walls and ceilings, clean changing rooms and showers
- The candidates should be able to handle and report lost and found items
- The candidates should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items, provide basic information on facilities, and address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidates will get free parking, team building opportunities, and on-site housing options.
- The candidates will get free parking, learning/training will be paid by the employer, and paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, References attesting experience, and Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!