Choco-mango, chocolats complices des vins inc. based in Val-d’Or, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Chocolate maker. Choco-mango, chocolats complices des vins inc. is one of the best dessert shops in the town, serving up different delicious chocolates at an affordable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. We hire workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Choco-mango, chocolats complices des vins inc.
Position: Chocolate maker
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Val-d’Or, QC
Shifts: Day, Overtime
Work Setting: Bake shop, Café
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the Bilingual Language.
Education: Candidate should have Registered Apprenticeship certificate.
Experience: Candidate should have at least 3 years to less than 5 years of experience in a related industry.
Supervision: 3-4 people
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination, manual dexterity and also should able to work Overtime
- The candidate should be able to distinguish between colours, stand for extended periods and maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be accurate, dependable, judgemental, reliable and a good team player.
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client.
- The candidate should be able to prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders
- The candidate should be able to prepare special orders, frost and decorate cakes and baked goods
- The candidate should be able to draw up production schedules and ensure that the quality of products meets established standards
- The candidate should be able to operate machinery
- The candidate should be able to requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- The employees get others benefits such as Learning/training paid by employer, team building opportunities, free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples) through below mentioned details.
664 3e avenue
J9P 1S5 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!