MaxMin Technologies based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Digital Marketing Coordinator. MaxMin Technologies has been involved in a variety of different campaigns in many verticals. Regardless of vertical, campaign or compliance requirements our company is known to be dedicated to providing businesses with cutting-edge solutions to increase productivity. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: MaxMin Technologies
Position: Digital Marketing Coordinator
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $35.90 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as college/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Supervision: 1 to 2 people, Working groups
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills and be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
- The candidate should be able to answer written and oral inquiries
- The candidate should be able to assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material also coordinate special publicity events and promotions
- The candidate should be able to to conduct public opinion and attitude surveys also develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs
- The candidate should be able to gather, research and prepare communications material also initiate and maintain contact with the media
- The candidate should be able to prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Website content and press releases
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan, Disability benefits and Health care plan
- The employees get long-term benefits such as group insurance benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email or mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
128 2 Ave SE suite 105
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!