Quality Tops & Kitchens Ltd. based in Concord, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Delivery Truck Driver. Quality Tops & Kitchens Ltd. crafting customise business works from a word of mouth spread. We are growing known to being acquired the space next door. We are working with looking to the future by investing in automated machinery. Today we are in our second generation. We work with new techniques and equipment. Our entire team works with client satisfaction with attention to detail and quality.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning shifts. The positions of Delivery Truck Driver is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Quality Tops & Kitchens Ltd.
Position: Delivery Truck Driver
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.50 hourly for 35 to 48 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Concord, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Transportation/Travel Information: Vehicle supplied by employer, Valid driver’s licence, Drive manual transmission vehicle
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard education qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Candidates need credentials such as Air Brake (Z) Endorsement, Forklift Operator Certification and Class 5/5F/G Licence (cars, small trucks and other 2-axle vehicles)
Weight Handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Security and Safety: Driving record check (abstract)
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots, Cellular phone
Transportation/Travel Experience: Regional, Local
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work with tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work for overtime
- The candidate should be able to receive and relay information to central dispatch
- The candidate should be able to prepare, package and restock goods
- The candidate should be able assemble, install and set-up merchandise/products
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to load and unload goods
- The candidate should be able to record trip information such as vehicle mileage, fuel costs and any problems
- The candidate should be able to perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- The candidate should be able to operate and drive automobiles, vans and light trucks to pick up and deliver various items and products
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques and have career development opportunities
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get job security with working with the company
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume, job reference number and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!