Call Centre Agent-Customer Service
Phoenix A..M.D. International based in Longueuil, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Call Centre Agent-Customer Service. Phoenix A..M.D. International is a privately held company working on home furnishing. Our company is known as one of North America’s leading value added home furnishings protection and service specialists. We are known to provide fully bilingual customer service, using the most advanced computer technology. We are supported by exceptional vendor partners. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The candidate has to work in Day shifts.
Employer Name: Phoenix A..M.D. International
Position: Call Centre Agent-Customer Service
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $35,000 to $37,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time-Virtual job
Location: Longueuil, QC
Workplace Information: Virtual job
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the Bilingual Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, although training will be provided to the candidates
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: MS Excel, MS Windows, MS Word, Internet, MS Outlook
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to work in a punctual way
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate should be able to access and process information
- The candidate should be able to explain the type and cost of services offered
- The candidate should be able to answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- The candidate should be able to perform general office duties
- The candidate should be able to receive and log complaints
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees health benefits such as Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits and Paramedical services coverage
- The employees get financial benefits such as bonus
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email(along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!