Park Place Daycare Ltd. based in North Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Driver, School Bus. Park Place Daycare Ltd. is known to take great responsibility for handling children. We are known to work with being committed to nurturing your child through our programs. We are known to provide children with the best supervision, guidance, loving care and learning opportunities to maximize their full potential. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Park Place Daycare Ltd.
Position: Driver, School Bus
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 1225 East Keith Road, North Vancouver, BC, V7J 1J3
Shifts: Day, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Class 4/4F/F/4A-B-C Licence (ambulances, emergency vehicles and buses with fewer than 24 passengers), First Aid Certificate
Type of Experience: School bus driver, Buses
Security and Safety: Child Abuse Registry check, Criminal record check, Driving record check (abstract), Drug test, Medical exam
- The candidate should have judgement skills and be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to operate buses, school busses or streetcars to transport passengers
- The candidate should be able to report delays, mechanical problems and accidents
- The candidate should be able to load and unload vehicle also complete logbooks and reports
- The candidate should be able to deal with difficult passengers and resolve conflicts
- The candidate should be able to ensure children’s safety when boarding and leaving buses and crossing street while bus is stopped
- The candidate should be able to maintain control of student activities during travel to prevent distractions or behaviours that could compromise safety
- The candidate should be able to perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- The employees get to work in a friendly environment
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits
- The employees get financial benefits such as bonus
- The employees get other benefits such as Free parking available, Learning/training paid by employer and On-site daycare available
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume, cover letter, and proof of the requested certifications) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!