1907041 Alberta Ltd. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck driver. 1907041 Alberta Ltd. is one of the best trucking company of the town. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. Our employees are efficient, well-trained and loyal. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: 1907041 Alberta Ltd.
Position: Truck driver
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $28.85 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates should have standard educational qualification such as Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Documentation knowledge: Accident or incident reports, Driver logbook, Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip), Maintenance and repair reports, Trip reports.
Security and safety: Driving record check (abstract)
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be willing to work in a sitting position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be flexible, reliable and judgemental.
- The candidate should be able to load and unload goods, operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials, oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment.
- The candidate should perform brake adjustments, perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle, perform preventive maintenance.
- The candidate should receive and relay information to central dispatch, record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption, tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
3718 13 ST NW
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!