One Stop Payless Dry Cleaners Ltd based in Delta, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dry cleaner. One Stop Payless Dry Cleaners Ltd is founded on the principal of providing clean and quick laundry services for household and commercials. Our processes are fair enough to all household commercial clothes cleaning. We use clean water, stream iron, high quality detergents and softeners to wash clothes. We do not mix one cloth with another, so maintain the hygiene. We also believe your time is important, so we care your clothes and time. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: One Stop Payless Dry Cleaners Ltd
Position: Dry cleaner
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Delta, BC
Work Setting: Dry cleaning and laundry establishment
Work Site Environment: Candidates should work in noisy, hot and wet or damp
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates having experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidates should be someone who can judge the situation
- The candidates should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to mix and add detergents, dyes, bleaches, starches and other solutions and chemicals
- The candidate should be able to operate dry cleaning and washing machines, dryers and blow drying machines to clean and dry garments, draperies, cushion covers, sheets, blankets, furs and other articles
- The candidate should be able to hand fold and bag shirts, sheets and other articles
- The candidate should be able to hand iron laundered fine linens or dry-cleaned silk garments
- The candidate should be able to operate finishing equipment such as steam pressers, and use hand irons to finish pants, jackets, shirts, skirts and other dry cleaned and laundered articles
- The candidate should be able to operate fur ironing and glazing equipment to finish fur garments and other fur articles
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!