Thompson Hotel Ltd. based in Kamloops, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Light duty cleaner. Thompson Hotel Ltd. is a full-service Kamloops hotel featuring superb amenities and exceptional guest service. We are committed to excellence; our great staff are ready to assist all the guests in a professional and friendly manor. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Thompson Hotel Ltd.
Position: Light duty cleaner
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $17.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Kamloops, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be accurate, client focus, dependable, organized, initiative, flexible, and reliable
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidate should have values and ethics
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidates should be able to make beds and change sheets, stock linen closet
- The candidates should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, handle and report lost and found items, pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidates should be able to wash windows, walls and ceilings, clean changing rooms and showers
- The candidates should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!