Terryberry/Williams Recognition based in Sherbrooke, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customer service agent. Terryberry/Williams Recognition has grown into an all-encompassing employee engagement company focused on transforming companies’ culture through recognition. Our comprehensive platform engages employees through recognition and wellness solutions; rewards employees with merchandise and custom awards; and ensures success through metrics that track real impact. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Terryberry/Williams Recognition
Position: Customer service agent
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 4027 rue Brodeur, Sherbrooke, QC J1L 1K4
Shifts: Day, 08:00 to 16:30
Work setting: Urban area, Relocation costs not covered by employer, Willing to relocate, Business sector, Private sector, Retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre, Internet/Web services company, Business
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the Bilingual Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Computer and technology knowledge: Internet, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidate should be punctual, client focus, organized, initiative, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to access and process information, address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidates should be able to answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- The candidates should be able to arrange for refunds and credits, receive and log complaints
- The candidates should be able to answer written and oral inquiries
- The candidates should be able to assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- The candidates will get bonus, group insurance benefits, free parking, learning/training paid by employer, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), team building opportunities, and wellness program
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume and highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed) through below mentioned details.
4027 rue Brodeur
4027 rue Brodeur
Between 08:30 AM and 04:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!