Food service supervisor
Pizza 73 based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor. Pizza 73 is known to provide quality and great quantity pizzas. We are known to serve customised pizzas. We serve with only the highest quality products made from the finest ingredients. Our restaurant is known to use ingredients sourced from the finest quality ingredients. We are known to give an uncompromising commitment to quality that begins with the selection of only the finest quality ingredients from around the globe. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Pizza 73
Position: Food service supervisor
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 9620 Elbow Dr SW Calgary, AB T2V 1M2
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend
Work Setting: Food service establishment
Work site environment: Noisy, Odours
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates should have standard educational qualification such as Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Experience: The candidate should have at least 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Supervision: 1 to 2 people, 3-4 people
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, work under pressure and also maintain tight deadlines.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be flexible in nature and a good team player.
- The candidate should be able to meet work schedules, supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food and also train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures.
- The candidate should be able to estimate and order ingredients and supplies, ensure food service and quality control, prepare budget and cost estimates, maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage, prepare and submit reports and also establish work schedules.
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- The employees get long term benefits such as Life insurance and Other benefits.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
9620 Elbow Dr SW suite 15
T2V 1M2 Between 03:00 PM and 10:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!