Pioneer Gas Station based in Barrie, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Gas station supervisor. Pioneer Gas Station opened the first station on Upper James Street in Hamilton in 1965 aimed to be more than just a place to fill up. We’re always working hard to be competitively priced in every market we serve and give our customers Savings At Every Stop. At present we are focusing on maximizing operational efficiency while maintaining service excellence. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Gas station supervisor is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Pioneer Gas Station
Position: Gas station supervisor
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.06 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 453 Dunlop St W, Barrie, ON, L4N 1C2
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation required and public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy, efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to supervise 1 to 2 people
- The candidate should be able to assign sales workers to duties, hire and train or arrange for training of staff, supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers and also perform same duties as workers supervised
- The candidate should be able to authorize payments by cheque, record and balance daily transactions, calculate daily/shift payments received and reconcile with total sales and also receive and issue payments
- The candidate should be able to order merchandise, sell merchandise and also prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- The candidate should be able to establish work schedules, organize and maintain inventory, resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages, inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards and also ensure that the quality of products meets established standards
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!