Home support worker | LMIA Approved
Tam Dang based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Home support worker. Tam Dang is a well-known person living in Edmonton, Canada. We are known to provide every possible facilities to our employees. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Home support worker is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Tam Dang
Position: Home support worker
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.25 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Edmonton, AB
Work setting: Work in employer’s/client’s home and room and board provided
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked and reference is required
Transportation/travel information: Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have First Aid Certificate and CPR Certificate
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment, in an organized way and also take initiative
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, punctual, dependable and also reliable
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to take care of adolescents, females, over 12 years and also persons with a disability
- The candidate should be able to assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder), assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene, assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk and also provide companionship
- The candidate should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, feed or assist in feeding, launder clothing and household linens, plan therapeutic diets and menus, provide personal care and also prepare and serve nutritious meals
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, and References attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!