Pangea Pod Hotel based in Whistler’s pedestrian Village is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeper. The Pangea Pod Hotel is conveniently located in the middle of Whistler, and is within 650 feet of the Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas. We are not only known as hotels but known as the best hotels in the world. We are known to provide designer pod accommodation that’s affordable, central, and social. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Pangea Pod Hotel
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $25.00 per hour
Employment Type: Full time and Part time
Location: Whistler’s pedestrian Village
Shifts: Casual hours
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having previous housekeeping experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be physically active, with the ability to lift up to 10 kg
- The candidate must have a keen eye for detail
- The candidate should be able to make the company sparkle both literally and metaphorically
- The candidate should have to be at the heart of the hotel does
- The candidate should be someone who takes immense pride in the work, never relenting until the job is done (and done to the highest standard)
- The candidate should be efficient and meticulous, so that the pods are always left spotless, and be fit and motivated, with the ability to bend, lift, stand and move continuously throughout the shift.
- The candidate should be like a “Ninja” of the flexible, stealthy and methodical, so that the pods look like they’ve never been used before.
- The candidates have to share the vision of success for the Pangea project, actively contributing ideas and making improvements that shape the future and realize the ambitions for dynamic growth.
- The candidate has to be at the center of a global community of travellers – a place where people from all ends of the Earth and all walks of life gather to have a good time.
- The candidate should be able to work with an aim to be the metaphorical melting pot of Whistler – a place where the guests can relax and socialize over a coffee, craft beer or cocktail, swapping tips from the slopes and sharing stories of their adventures.
- The candidates are expected to have fun as well as work hard, to get to know its guests rather than just serve them, and to enjoy every day at the hotel.
- The candidates want to relish the challenges that come their way and take personal satisfaction from their achievements.
- The candidates are encouraged to use their initiative, be creative, and challenge the status quo – if there’s something Pangea could do differently to achieve its goals more quickly or effectively, wanting the employees to do or say something about it.
- The candidates are expected to be proactive, determined, and willing to pitch in.
- The candidate should be able to maintain the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the property
- The candidate should have to make guests to leave glowing reviews about their experience staying in Canada’s first pod hotel
- The candidate should be able to keep the sleeping pods, bathrooms and all other public spaces absolutely spotless.
- The candidates need to be efficient, adhere to proper bend/lift/OHC standards, and be happy to take on any housekeeping-related duties assigned to you around the property.
- The employees are offered real real opportunities to progress at one of the most exciting hospitality projects in Canada (in one of the most famous mountain resorts on the planet
- The employees get the top-of-the-market compensation, starting at $25/hr
- The employees get health and dental benefits after initial period
- The employees get LMIA application and future PR sponsorship (for those who need it)
- The employees get season ski pass (for those staying through the winter season)
- The employees get staff housing in Alpine
- The employees get flexible schedules (because you’re here to enjoy Whistler too)
- The employees get to work in a unique work environment
- The employees get plenty of room to grow with the company
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!