A+ IT Solutions Ltd. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative Officer. A+ IT is a global IT services company providing IT consulting, application development services, project management services, and IT sourcing services to Global 2000 companies and leading independent software vendors. A+ IT combines deep industry expertise with an enhanced global delivery model and an innovative “platforming” approach to application development and maintenance to provide high-quality IT services that help accelerate business outcomes and deliver sustainable results. We hire foreign workers to fill labor or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work on are Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, and Morning. This position of Administrative Officer is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: A+ IT Solutions Ltd.
Position: Administrative Officer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Scotia Place Tower1- 10060 Jasper Avenue Edmonton, ABT5J 3R8
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates must need standard educational qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates must have 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: Spreadsheet, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows, MS Word, Electronic mail, MS Office, MS Outlook
Work Setting: Private sector
Security and Safety: Bondable
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Ability to Supervise: 5-10 people
Work Location Information: Urban area
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to do attention to detail
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be flexible
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have excellent written communication
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidate should be organized
- The candidate should be able to oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- The candidate should be able to review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- The candidate should be able to establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- The candidate should be able to assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to learn advanced techniques
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
We know that a business builds its foundation on information technology. Our services include IT staffing and outsourcing, IT consulting, and project management. IT managers and executives can also count on our expertise in security and control, compliance, and disaster recovery planning. A+ IT is a global IT services company providing IT consulting, application development services, project management services, and IT sourcing services to Global 2000 companies and leading independent software vendors.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or a mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Scotia Place Tower1- 10060 Jasper Avenue suite 2020
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!