Giroux Arpentage inc. based in Québec, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping attendant. Giroux Arpentage inc. has been carrying out surveying work throughout Quebec in various sectors for more than 30 years. We are a medium-sized business supporting green work place. Our goal has always remained to accomplish quality work enhanced by unparalleled customer service. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Giroux Arpentage inc.
Position: Housekeeping attendant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 per hour for 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Québec, QC
Shifts: Day and Flexible Hours
Work Setting: Work in employer’s or client’s home
Security and safety: Driver’s validity licence should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 5 years or more
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Housekeeping room attendant certification
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be dependable and also reliable
- The candidate should have values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, Dust furniture, Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, Pick up debris and empty trash containers and Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to Make beds and change sheets, Distribute clean towels and toiletries, Stock linen closet and also Attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP), life insurance and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- The employees get free parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!