ONGLES OLA based in Rivière-du-Loup, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nail care technician. ONGLES OLA provide nail art services, where skilled technicians can create intricate designs, patterns, or decorations on the nails using nail polish, gel polish, or nail accessories. We also offer treatments to improve the health and condition of the nails, such as nail strengthening treatments, cuticle treatments, or moisturizing treatments. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: ONGLES OLA
Position: Nail care technician
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $19.00 hourly 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Term or contract Full time
Location: Rivière-du-Loup, QC
Shifts: Overtime, Flexible Hours
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Area of work experience: Pedicurist, Manicurist
- The candidates should be a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to do manual dexterity
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to do manicures, and pedicures
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, references attesting experience, and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
298 BOUL ARMAND-THERIAULT
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!