Canadian Tire based in Rivière-du-Loup, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Automotive partsperson – retail. Canadian Tire is one of Canada’s most admired and trusted companies since 1922. With world-class owned brands and exciting market-leading merchandising strategies, we are continually innovating with purpose: to excite and serve Canadian customers from coast-to-coast. Our 1,700 retail locations, financial services, and exemplary e-commerce capabilities help keep Canadians on the move and on top of every season. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Canadian Tire
Position: Automotive partsperson – retail
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 237 Boul Hôtel de Ville, Rivière-du-Loup, QC, G5R 4E5
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning
Work setting: Urban area and retail business
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Program title: Jobs for Ukraine
Program description: This employer has selected to promote this job through “Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of more than one language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Inventory control software and Internet
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills, an excellent oral communication and also values and ethics
- The candidate should have specialization on parts like Automobile, Electrical products, Electronic, Marine, Motorcycle, Recreation vehicle, Small engines and generators and also Snowmobile
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages and also address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate should be able to set-up displays of retail parts and accessories, advise on use and appropriateness of goods or parts, issue and distribute parts and supplies for internal use, prepare requisition orders to replenish parts and supplies, receive, unpack and sort incoming parts, supplies and materials, sell spare and replacement parts and also ship, deliver or pick up parts, products or equipment
- The candidate should be able to clean and maintain office, supply area or warehouse, perform general office duties, identify, label and catalogue items received, maintain records on inventory control system, process incoming requisitions and also store items in warehouse, tool room or supply area
- The candidate should be able to prepare and track work orders and also process incoming requisitions
- The employees get dental plan and disability benefits
- The employees get Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP), group insurance benefits and pension plan
- The employees get free parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed) through below mentioned details.
418-862-0106 extension 122 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
237 Boul Hôtel de Ville
Rivière du Loup, QC
237 Boul Hôtel de Ville
Rivière du Loup, QC
G5R 4E5 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!