Port to Port Immigration Services Inc. based in Halifax, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Human resources assistant. Port to Port Immigration Services Inc. is known as a Canadian immigration expert. We are known to strategically plan your immigration case from the very beginning. Our company is known to work on each of the applications individually, by preparing application packages specifically tailored to your needs and monitoring the cases throughout the processing, offering the best chance for the quickest approval. Our company is known to stay up to date with the latest information on immigration laws, policies and procedures, as they often change to accommodate Canadian Immigration preferences. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Port to Port Immigration Services Inc.
Position: Human resources assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $40,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Halifax, NS
Shifts: Day, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: The candidate should have standard educational qualification such as College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience.
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months.
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Word, MS Excel
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills, excellent oral communication and excellent written communication skill.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and a good team player.
- The candidate must be able to process classification, staffing and other personnel documents, maintain registration systems, records and files, arrange for advertising and posting of job vacancies.
- The candidate should screen job applicants, conduct reference checks, prepare reports.
- The employees get health care benefits such as Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- The employees get long term benefits such as Group insurance benefits.
- The employees get other benefits such as Variable or compressed work week.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!