JAK Staffing Solutions Corp based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Human resources assistant. JAK Staffing Solutions Corp has developed a deep understanding of various industries and the unique staffing needs they entail. Whether it’s temporary, contract, or permanent placements, we excels in matching skilled candidates with the right organizations, fostering productive and lasting professional relationships. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: JAK Staffing Solutions Corp
Position: Human resources assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.00 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 6912 68th Ave NW,Edmonton, AB T6B 3C5
Shifts: Day, Evening, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidate should be accurate, dependable, organized, initiative, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to process classification, staffing and other personnel documents
- The candidates should be able to store, update and retrieve personnel related data
- The candidates should be able to manage personnel information database
- The candidates should be able to maintain registration systems, records and files
- The candidates should be able to prepare staff relations information, respond to enquiries regarding personnel matters
- The candidates should be able to provide basic information to clients and the public, screen job applicants
- The candidates should be able to arrange for in house and external staff training, arrange for advertising and posting of job vacancies
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
780-809-7846 ext. 0
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!