Total Construction Solutions Inc based in Sherwood Park, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Industrial electrician. Total Construction Solutions Inc offers services such as new construction, renovation, project management, design-build, general contracting, and construction management. We work closely with clients to understand their unique needs and goals, and provide customized solutions to meet those needs. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Total Construction Solutions Inc
Position: Industrial electrician
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $40.50 hourly 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 206 Pembina Road Sherwood Park, AB T8H 0L8
Work setting: Various locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 3 to less than 5 years’
- The candidates should be a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
- The candidates should be able to test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
- The candidates should be able to maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors
- The candidates should be able to maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
- The candidates should be able to maintain inventory of stored material, and troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
- The candidates should be able to interpret electrical code specifications, and conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
- The candidates should be able to read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
- The candidates should be able to install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!