Prosper Pharmacy No 3 based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Pharmacist. Prosper Pharmacy No 3 is known to offer various Pharma products. We work both online and offline to serve customers worldwide. We provide supplements, beverages, powers, tablets, bars, and powdered drink mixes containing protein products. Our company is best known for quality products and our employees. In all, we can be said as a well-known brand for Pharma and medicinal products. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Prosper Pharmacy No 3
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $94,440 per year for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 12818 72 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W 2M9
Shifts: To be determined
Work Setting: Community or retail pharmacy
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Security and Safety: Criminal record check, Eligible for professional liability insurance
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be accurate and be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills and work with an initiative
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative and have judgement skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way and be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to order and maintain stock of pharmaceutical supplies
- The candidate should be able to advise customers on selection and use of non-prescription medication
- The candidate should be able to check prescriptions for proper dosage
- The candidate should be able to compound prescribed pharmaceutical products by calculating, measuring and mixing the quantities of drugs and other ingredients required and filling appropriate containers with correct quantity
- The candidate should be able to dispense prescribed pharmaceuticals to customers or to other health care professionals and advise them on indications, contra-indications, adverse effects, drug interactions and dosage
- The candidate should be able to ensure proper preparation, packaging, distribution and storage of vaccines, serums, biologicals and other drugs and pharmaceuticals
- The candidate should be able to maintain medication profiles of customers including registry of poisons and narcotic and controlled drugs
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan, Disability benefits and Health care plan
- The employees get other benefits such as free parking available
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!