Canadian Tire based in Brockville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Lubrication technician – automotive service and repair. Canadian Tire strive always to make things better for our customers. Today, our network of 1,700 retail locations couldn’t be stronger and our staff, more connected to the communities they serve. The retail landscape is changing, and so are we – all to serve you better than ever before. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Canadian Tire
Position: Lubrication technician – automotive service and repair
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $16.50 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 2360 Parkedale Ave., Brockville, ON, K6V 7J5
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning
Work site environment: Candidates should work in noisy place
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have specialization on installation like tires
- The candidate should be able to change engine oil and lubricate running gears or moving parts of automobiles, trucks or heavy equipment, provide on-site services, repair and balance tires and also replace oil, air and fuel filters on motor vehicles, trucks and heavy equipment
- The candidate should be able to assist mechanics and perform other duties as directed
- The employees get dental plan and disability benefits
- The employees get group insurance benefits, life insurance and other benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
2360 Parkedale Ave.
2360 Parkedale Ave.
K6V 7J5 Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 PM
Include this reference number in your application
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!