Sobeys Lakeland Ridge based in Sherwood Park, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Meat wrapper. Sobeys Lakeland Ridge is one of the best family grocery store of the town. We operate in a global market exporting our products worldwide. We are known to provide a safe, clean, healthy, and comfortable environment for our staffs. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Sobeys Lakeland Ridge
Position: Meat wrapper
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 hourly for 16 to 36 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time
Location: Sherwood Park, AB
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Supermarket and meat department
Work site environment: Candidates should work in cold or refrigerated and wet or damp area
Weight handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs) and 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, work in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, stand for extended periods, pay attention to detail, handle heavy loads and also manually dexter
- The candidate should be physically strong and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able for food safety or handling skills
- The candidate should be able to provide customer service and also clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers, package products and also check products and packaging for basic quality defects
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!