Licensed Practical Nurse (L.P.N)
The Simpe Q Care Inc. based in Burnaby, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Licensed Practical Nurse (L.P.N). The Simpe Q Care Inc. is a senior health care committed industry. Our company is an award-winning provider of value-added staffing, services and administration within the senior health care industry. We have the background of nursing care practices, we recognize the complexities of health care services and endeavour to administer and manage excellence in senior care services. We are known to be dedicated to anticipating and adapting to the needs of the senior health care industry. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Simpe Q Care Inc.
Position: Licensed Practical Nurse (L.P.N)
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.43 per hour for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Burnaby, BC
Work Setting: Nursing home/home for the aged
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as other trades certificate or diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Eligible for licensure as a practical nurse by the province/territory of work, CPR Certificate, First Aid Certificate
Security and Safety: Criminal record check, Immunization records, Tuberculosis test
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and work with manual dexterity
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and have the ability to distinguish between colors
- The candidate should be able to discriminate between sound
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of sitting, standing, walking and standing for extended periods
- The candidate should be accurate and be a able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on and have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and work with an initiative
- The candidate should have interpersonal and judgement skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way and be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player and work with values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to administer medication and observe and document therapeutic effects
- The candidate should be able to take vital signs, apply aseptic techniques including sterile dressing, ensure infection control, monitor nutritional intake and conduct specimen collection
- The candidate should be able to provide safety and health education to individuals and their families
- The candidate should be able to provide nursing services, within defined scope of practice, to patients based on patient assessment and care planning procedures
- The candidate should be able to monitor patients’ progress, evaluate effectiveness of nursing interventions and consult with appropriate members of healthcare team
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get a work-life balance
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get other benefits such as free parking available
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!