Country Nails based in Peterborough, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nail care technician. Country Nails is one of the best nail art and caring salons of the town, providing quality services to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. We have efficient and well-trained staffs who help us to run our business smoothly. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Nail care technician is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Country Nails
Position: Nail care technician
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.75 to $18.50 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 410 1/2 George Street North, Peterborough, ON, K9H 3R5
Shifts: Day, Weekend and Flexible Hours
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment, in an organized way and also take initiative
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have working experience of manicurist and also pedicurist
- The candidate should be able to clean, trim and polish nails, nail art technics and also provide gel and acrylic nail extensions
- The candidate should be able for custom designs, manicures and also pedicures
- The employees get free parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
705-772-5875 Between 01:00 PM and 05:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!