Paradise Drywall Ltd. based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office co-ordinator. Paradise Drywall Ltd. is one of the best construction companies of the town, providing quality services to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience and well-known to the community. Our staffs are efficient and well-trained and are backbone of our success. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Office co-ordinator is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Paradise Drywall Ltd.
Position: Office co-ordinator
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.44 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Vancouver, BC
Shifts: Day and Morning
Work setting: Private sector and urban area
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation required and travel expenses not paid by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of MS Excel, MS Office, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows and MS Word
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail and also maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to supervise 1 to 2 people
- The candidate should be able to review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures, establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met, administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation and also oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- The candidate should be able to carry out administrative activities of establishment, co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services, assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls and also assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- The candidate should be able to delegate work to office support staff
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!