Retail store supervisor
Canadian Tire Gas Plus based in Odessa, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Retail store supervisor. Canadian Tire Gas Plus is one of Canada’s most iconic and trusted companies. We proudly provide customers from coast-to-coast with innovative products and services. Our 1,700 retail locations, financial services, and exemplary e-commerce capabilities help keep Canadians on the move and on top of every season. We assembled the brightest business minds across multiple disciplines to lead us in becoming the undisputed no.1 Retail Brand in Canada. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Canadian Tire Gas Plus
Position: Retail store supervisor
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 3745, Hwy 401 Eastbound, Odessa, ON, K0H 2H0
Work setting: Retail business
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail and also walk
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy, efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to assign sales workers to duties, hire and train or arrange for training of staff and also supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- The candidate should be able to order merchandise, authorize return of merchandise, sell merchandise and also prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- The candidate should be able to authorize payments by cheque, establish work schedules, organize and maintain inventory and also resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!