The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa Ltd. based in Sidney, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Room Attendant. The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa Ltd. is known to welcome its customers into a bright, bustling lobby with guests working or relaxing on leather chairs clad in cool, nautical blues and greens. Pets lucky enough to come along for the trip snack on treats handed out by hotel staff. We are located minutes away from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries and Washington State Ferry terminals. We have a variety of room types and our guest services are second to none. With rooms we also provide additional facilities such as gym, salon, massage center and more. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa Ltd.
Position: Room Attendant
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $18.50 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Sidney, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors also dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture also make beds and change sheets
- The candidate should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries also stock linen closet
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances also handle and report lost and found items
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items also pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to wash windows, walls and ceilings
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!