1Vision Enterprises Inc. based in Coquitlam, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Store manager. Vision Enterprises Inc. direct all our activities to cater the expectations of customers by providing them excellent quality products as per their gratifications and also follow moral business policies and crystal pure transparency in all transactions to keep healthy relations with the customers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: 1Vision Enterprises Inc.
Position: Store manager
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $32.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment. Full time
Location: 126-1960 COMO LAKE AVE, Coquitlam, BC V3J 3R3
Shifts: Morning, Day, Evening
Work Setting: The candidate will be required to work in Urban area.
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Experience: The candidate should have at least 2 years to less than 3 years experience in related industry.
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate should pay attention to detail.
- The candidate must be goal-oriented.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be able to manage staff and assign responsibilities.
- The candidate must conduct market research and trends in order to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes, and the impact of competitors’ operations on sales.
- The candidate should be able to choose the products and services to sell.
- The candidate should implement price and credit policies.
- The candidate should be able to plan budgets and keep track of revenues and expenses.
- The candidate should determine staffing needs.
- The candidate should be responsible for resolving problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- The candidate should be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate should be able for recruiting, hiring, and supervising staff and/or volunteers.
- The employees get various advancement opportunities.
- The employees get a fun and energetic work environment.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!