Snow Valley Spas is a company based in Fernie, BC. The company is inviting Store managers, ones without any experience are welcome. The candidates will be required to start work as soon as possible on a full-time basis as well and can select from a range of shifts.
Employer Name: Snow Valley Spas
Position: Store Manager
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment; Full time
Location: Fernie, BC
Education: The candidate requires a college, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience in the concerned field to apply for the job.
Experience: No experience.
- The candidate should have attention to detail.
- The candidate will perform activities that need a combination of sitting, standing and walking.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be flexible as well.
- The candidate should be a team player.
- The candidate should have client focus as well.
- The candidate should have excellent written communication.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate should have interpersonal awareness.
- The candidate should have judgement.
- The candidate should be organized.
- The candidate should have adaptability.
- The candidate should be collaborative.
- The candidate should have a positive attitude.
- The candidate should be analytical and creative, energetic and efficient.
- The candidate should be goal-oriented, outgoing and hardworking.
- The candidate should be a quick learner and have good time management.
- The candidate will be required to implement price and credits policies.
- The candidate will be required to develop and implement marketing strategies.
- The candidate will be required to determine the merchandise and services to be sold.
- The candidate will be required to manage staff and assign duties.
- The candidate will be required to study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and the effect of competitors’ operations on sales.
- The candidate will be required to plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses.
- The candidate will be required to resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- The candidate will be required to locate, select and procure merchandise for resale.
- The candidate is required to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- The candidate should know Word processing software, Spreadsheet, Electronic scheduler, Database software, accounting software, Inventory control software, Point of sale system, electronic mail, Computerized bookkeeping system.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or on call (along with a resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!