The District of Nipissing Social Services Administration Board based in North Bay, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Support worker – social services. The District of Nipissing Social Services Administration Board is one of the best social service companies of the town. Our mission is to proactively enabling inclusive, healthy, and prosperous communities within the District of Nipissing through a focus on prevention, innovation, and accessible quality human services. Our vision is healthy, sustainable communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: The District of Nipissing Social Services Administration Board
Position: Support worker – social services
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $50,695.45 annually for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Term or contract employment
Location: North Bay, ON
Shifts: 08:30 to 16:30
Security and safety: Bond required and criminal record should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of more than one language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College/CEGEP or equivalent experience, human services, general and public administration and social service professions, other.
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible and also take initiative
- The candidate should be someone who can judge and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to obtain information and prepare reports or case histories and also administrative and office activities
- The candidate should be able to appraise clients’ needs or eligibility for specific services
- The employees get dental plan and health care plan
- The employees get financial benefits as per collective agreement
- The employees get wellness program
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Job reference number, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!