Hometown Furniture Kelowna based in Kelowna, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse Manager. Hometown Furniture Kelowna is known to offer various styles and multiple furniture fabric options, with providing a personal touch to the furniture. We are rooted in the love of fine craftsmanship and exquisite aesthetic. We are known as a Canadian brand hinged on a desire to bring artistry and finesse of superior quality. We are known for hand picking and curating for every kind of space, the furnishings and handicrafts are contemporary with a traditional charm. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Hometown Furniture Kelowna
Position: Warehouse Manager
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $37.00 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 2643 Enterprise Way, Kelowna, BC, V1X 7Y6
Shifts: Flexible Hours
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as college, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to administer contracts for the provision of supplies and services and also develop and implement schedules and procedures for safety inspections and preventive maintenance programs
- The candidate should be able to direct the maintenance and repair of an establishment’s machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems and also hire and oversee training and supervision of staff
- The candidate should be able to plan and manage the facility’s operations budget and also plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of commercial, transportation and recreational facilities and the included real estate
- The candidate should be able to prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to areas of responsibility
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!