George Dawson Inn based in Dawson Creek, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hotel front desk clerk. George Dawson Inn offer comfortable accommodation and convenient room amenities, the George Dawson Inn has it all. Our property features 80 tastefully furnished rooms and suites that provide a comfortable night’s sleep and stay for our guests visiting Dawson Creek, BC. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: George Dawson Inn
Position: Hotel front desk clerk
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Dawson Creek, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Hotel, motel, resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Computer and technology knowledge: Internet
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be willing to for overtime
- The candidate should be organized, flexible, and reliable
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to register arriving guests and assign rooms, process group arrivals and departures, take, cancel and change room reservations, exchange foreign currency
- The candidates should be able to provide information on hotel facilities and services, provide general information about points of interest in the area, investigate and resolve complaints and claims
- The candidates should be able to process guests’ departures, calculate charges and receive payments, balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- The candidates should be able to maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments, follow emergency and safety procedures
- The candidates should be able to clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying), answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidates should be able to assist clients/guests with special needs, handle wake-up calls
- The candidates should be able to provide customer service
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!