KINGSVIEW DENTAL based in Airdrie, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. KINGSVIEW DENTAL offers advanced treatments such as cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, dental implants, and oral surgery. With the use of modern techniques and state-of-the-art equipment, we ensures the highest standard of care and optimal dental outcomes. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: KINGSVIEW DENTAL
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.41 hourly 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: #111 1800 MARKET STREET SE,Airdrie, AB T4A 0K9
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Morning
Transportation information: Own transportation
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be reliable
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc., open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidates should be able to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- The candidates should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidates should be able to schedule and confirm appointments, answer electronic enquiries
- The candidates should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The candidates should be able to compile data, statistics and other information, order office supplies and maintain inventory
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!