Tsujiri Waterloo-based in Waterloo, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen Helper. We are working on refining the cultivation of Gyokuro (the highest grade of Japanese green tea). We are well-known known to be the inventor of the tea box that preserves the longevity and freshness of the tea leaves during transportation, making fresh tea from Kyoto available to other Japanese cities from centuries ago.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or term/contract employment. The candidates have to work in Shifts and to be determined shifts.
Employer Name: Tsujiri Waterloo
Position: Kitchen Helper
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Waterloo, ON
Shifts: Shift, To be determined
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: Will train
- The candidate should have counter attendant and food preparer skills such to stock refrigerators and salad bars
- The candidate should counter attendant and food preparer skills to portion and wrap foods
- The candidate should have counter attendant and food preparer skills to prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- The candidate should have kitchen helpers skills to wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
- The candidate should have kitchen helpers skills to clean and sanitize the kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- The candidate should have kitchen helpers skills to receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- The candidate should have kitchen helpers skills to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidate should have food service helpers with specific skills to replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
- The candidate should have food service helpers’ specific skills to bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
- The employees get to have career development opportunities and learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary, paid leaves, pension plans and retirement benefits
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get a supportive team and seniors at work
Tsujiri Waterloo was founded by Tsuji Riemon who is renowned for his spirit of “YUWA”, meaning. The company wants to continue to innovate and sustain the tradition at the same time. With this, also the Tsujiri statue was built in Kyoto, Japan to honour his contribution to the Japanese tea industry.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email(along with resume and be prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!