Bag maker – paper converting
Universal Green Packaging Inc based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bag maker – paper converting. Universal Green Packaging Inc is the indispensable resource on packaging technology and the strategic challenges driving innovation for early adopters, technologists and buyers across the international packaging value chain since 2012. Working across digital, multimedia and print platforms, and innovative live content through physical and virtual events, we deliver world class content through the live event and networking platforms. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Universal Green Packaging Inc
Position: Bag maker – paper converting
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $23.00 hourly for 32 to 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Job Type: Green job (Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes)
Location: 900 Caledonia Road suite unit 9B, North York, ON, M6B 3Y3
Work site environment: Candidates should work in noisy and dusty place
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have safety glasses/goggles and steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Type of product: Paper bags
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be physically strong and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to operate machines which cut, fold, glue or clip paper and cardboard, operate machines which glue paper to cardboard and cut it, operate machines which press paper, operate machines which cut, glue and fold paper and also operate paper converting machines to form products
- The candidate should be able to perform other routine maintenance and also clean and lubricate machinery and equipment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!