Pride Masonry Inc. based in Gloucester, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bricklayer. Pride Masonry Inc. founded in 2003, provide quality masonry work, building exceptional relationships all with competitive pricing. Our goal is to provide resources & assistance to empower our partners to meet their goals and reach their full potential. We have a unique training program for our employees to ensure success. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labor or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.This position of the Bricklayer is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Pride Masonry Inc.
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $34.00 to $35.00 hourly for 35 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Gloucester, ON
Security and Safety: Bond needed
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
Own Tools/Equipment: Candidates should have tools, safety equipment or gear, steel-toed safety boots, hard hat and gloves
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should have accuracy
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be able to prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks, structural tiles or other masonry units
- The candidate should be able to estimate materials, labour, tools and equipment
- The candidate should be able to lay bricks, stone or similar materials to provide veneer facing
- The candidate should be able to construct and install prefabricated masonry units
- The candidate should be able to prepare tenders and quotations
- The candidate should be able to build patios, garden walls and other decorative installations
- The candidate should be able to read sketches and blueprints to calculate materials required
- The candidate should be able to work at heights, on scaffolding or swing stages
- The candidate should be able to cut and trim bricks and concrete blocks to specification using hand and power tools
- The candidate should be able to lay bricks or other masonry units to build residential or commercial chimneys and fireplaces
- The candidate should be able to lay radial bricks to build masonry shells of industrial chimneys
- The candidate should be able to lay or install firebricks to line industrial chimneys and smokestacks
- The candidate should be able to line or reline furnaces, kilns, boilers and similar installations using refractory or acid-resistant bricks, refractory concretes, plastic refractories and other materials
- The candidate should be able to restore, clean or paint existing masonry structures
- The employees get financial benefits as per collective agreement
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!