General construction labourer
POPULAR STUCCO WIRING LIMITED based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General construction labourer. POPULAR STUCCO WIRING LIMITED is one of the best construction companies of the town, serving up customers at a reasonable price. We have the benefits that come with scale and a strong financial position. We have an unparalleled global infrastructure and competencies in restaurant operations, real estate, retailing, marketing, and franchising. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: POPULAR STUCCO WIRING LIMITED
Position: General construction labourer
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $25.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, work overtime, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks and also handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have specialization on construction like industrial, commercial and institutional and residential
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and transport construction materials and also mix, pour and spread materials
- The candidate should be able to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades, level earth to fine grade specifications and also read and interpret blueprints
- The candidate should be able to assist heavy equipment operators, assist in aligning pipes during pipeline construction and also assist in demolishing buildings
- The candidate should be able to clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!