Sécuriglobe inc. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Insurance Sales Representative. After working for years, the insurance company has more than 15,000 annual clients and more than 1800 partners. It works to protect the interests of travellers during all stages of their experiences in order to offer them peace of mind. It wants to offer the client the best protection, at the best price, and under the best possible conditions. In addition, the company also offers insurance products through renowned companies, so that a person can have an impeccable assistance service. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work various shifts.
Employer Name: Sécuriglobe inc.
Position: Insurance Sales Representative
No of Vacancies: 20
Salary: $21.67 hourly for 37.5 to 42 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Remote-job
Location: Mississauga, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, To be determined, Morning
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation
Work Location Information: On-site customer service, Relocation costs not covered by the employer
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate required.
Experience: 1-2 years
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.):
Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker (CAIB), Canadian Professional Insurance Broker (CPIB) and Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) licence
RRSP, Life insurance, Health insurance, Automobile insurance, Commercial Insurance, Tenant Insurance, House insurance, Individual insurance, Fire insurance, Property/casualty insurance, Group insurance, Travel insurance, Disability insurance, Medical malpractice insurance and Personal
Security and Safety:
Driving record check (abstract), Credit check and Criminal record check
Computer, Internet access and Cellular phone
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to sit at work time
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to identify and assess potential institutional, business and individual client markets
- The candidate should be able to sell automobile, fire, health, life, property, marine, aircraft and other types of insurance
- The candidate should be able to establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish a method of payment
- The candidate should be able to provide information concerning the group and individual insurance packages, the range of risk coverage, benefits paid and other policy features
- The candidate should be able to ensure appropriate forms, medical examinations and other policy requirements are completed
- The candidate should be able to monitor insurance claims and respond to clients’ enquiries
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plans, Disability benefits, Dental plans and Vision care benefits
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Pension plan, Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP), Other benefits, Long term care insurance and, Maternity and parental benefits
- The employees get other benefits such as paid time off (volunteering or personal days), Team building opportunities and Travel insurance
- The employees get financial benefits such as Bonus and Commission
SecuriGlobe inc. of Mississauga is one of the largest travel and health insurance brokers in Canada. It has a network of more than 2,000 active partners across Canada and represents more than 11 different insurers.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can apply now by sending an email (along with a resume and proof of the requested certifications) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!