Greenside Environmental and Demolition Ltd. based in Delta, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Civil Engineer. Greenside Environmental and Demolition Ltd. is known to provide professional Residential & Commercial Comprehensive Demolition Services. We are one of the fastest growing demolition companies that specializes in residential and commercial properties. We are known to work for customer satisfaction. We are known to accept all types of projects. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Greenside Environmental and Demolition Ltd.
Position: Civil Engineer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $43.25 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Delta, BC
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Overtime
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates needs an experience of 3-5 years
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to act as project or site supervisor for land survey or construction work
- The candidate should be able to conduct feasibility studies, economic analyses, municipal and regional traffic studies, environmental impact studies or other investigations
- The candidate should be able to conduct technical analyses of survey and field data for development of topographic, soil, hydrological or other information and prepare reports
- The candidate should be able to confer with clients and other members of the engineering team and conduct research to determine project requirements
- The candidate should be able to develop construction specifications and procedures
- The candidate should be able to establish and monitor construction work schedules
- The candidate should be able to monitor air, water and soil quality and develop procedures to clean up contaminated sites
- The candidate should be able to prepare contract documents and review and evaluate tenders for construction projects
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get a work-life balance
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get other benefits such as free refreshments at work
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!