ASR Painting Ltd based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bricklayer. ASR Painting Ltd is one of the best construction and painting companies of the town, providing quality services to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. We have well-trained and efficient staffs who help us to run our business successfully. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: ASR Painting Ltd
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $40.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 5320 18 Ave SW, Edmonton, AB, T6X 1R3
Shifts: Day, Evening and Weekend
Work setting: Various locations
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be reliable and also have accuracy
- The candidate should be able to prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks, structural tiles or other masonry units, lay bricks, stone or similar materials to provide veneer facing and also lay radial bricks to build masonry shells of industrial chimneys
- The candidate should be able to construct and install prefabricated masonry units, read sketches and blueprints to calculate materials required and also cut and trim bricks and concrete blocks to specification using hand and power tools
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!