Child caregiver – private home
Jin Young Choi based in East York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Child caregiver – private home. Jin Young Choi is well-known person living in Ontario, Canada. The vacancies refer to full-time or Permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Morning. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Jin Young Choi
Position: Child caregiver – private home
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: East York, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Morning
Work Setting: Employer’s home
Work site environment: Non-smoking
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates should have standard educational qualification such as Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Target audience: Supervise and care for multi-aged group of children, Toddler to pre-school (1 – 3 years), School age (6 – 12 years), Kindergarten age (4 – 5 years)
Security and safety: Criminal record check, Reference required
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and someone who can be relied on.
- The candidate must be able to assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, bathe, dress and feed infants and children, discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents, instruct children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate should maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, organize, activities such as games and outings for children, supervise and care for children, take children to and from school and to appointments.
- The candidate should tend to emotional well-being of children, help children with homework.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!