Siam Thai Cuisine based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner. Siam Thai Cuisine serves up Winnipeg’s finest Thai food with exciting dishes and unique ambiance. At Siam Thai, every dish is created using only the freshest, finest ingredients. We serve only the choicest meats and seafood, freshest rice and noodles, and sauces that are made fresh daily. Our authentic menu and atmosphere create a truly enjoyable dining experience. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Siam Thai Cuisine
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.50 to 16.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 15 to 22 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 587 St. Anne’s Rd., Winnipeg, MB R3T 5W3
Transportation information: Own transportation, Public transportation is available
Work setting: Restaurant
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be dependable and reliable
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidates should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The candidates should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidates will get free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!