Kirby Cox & Associates based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Real Estate Agent. Kirby Cox & Associates is one of the well-known real estate agents of Calgary. We are known to provide the best possible results. We work without any random chance of selection. Our company is known to work with putting client on the priority with giving time to every client. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Kirby Cox & Associates
Position: Real Estate Agent
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: 50% commission per sale, Minimum wage is guaranteed. (Approximately $235-$350 weekly)
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 5149 Country Hills Blvd NW suite 308, Calgary, AB, T3A 5K8
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours
Work Setting: Branch office, Real estate
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Provincial/territorial Real Estate Sales Licence
Computer and Technology Knowledge: MS Outlook, MS Word
Real Estate Experience: Residential, New residential home building
Area of Specialization: Marketing strategy development, Real estate data analysis, Real estate counselling
Security and Safety: Driver’s validity licence check, Criminal record check
Own Tools/Equipment: Computer, Internet access, Cellular phone
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work with tight deadlines and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing and walking
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to solicit property sales listings from prospective vendors also establish asking price
- The candidate should be able to conduct open houses for prospective buyers also assist prospective buyers in selecting, visiting and inspecting real estate properties
- The candidate should be able to assist prospective buyers in making offers of purchase on real estate properties also draw up sales agreements for purchaser’s and seller’s approval
- The candidate should be able to use real estate software packages also advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get health benefits such as dental plan, health care plan, paramedical services coverage and vision care benefits
- The employees get financial benefits such as comission
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (Cover letter include in your application) with the below-mentioned details.
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!