SBC Facility Services based in Charlottetown, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner. SBC Facility Services was founded and incorporated in 1982 by Donat Arsenault with just one employee and one contract. First, we begin with continuous training for all supervisors, and our employees, based on the most up to date sanitary practices for appropriate use of cleaning products, pouring systems, as well as, the latest cleaning methods. Our goal is to offer the best environmentally friendly practices. Protecting the environment today and for the future is of primary concern to us and our employees. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: SBC Facility Services
No of Vacancies: 20
Salary: $15.60 hourly for 37.5 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Charlottetown, PE
Work setting: Cleaning service company, various locations and commercial building
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods and also able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to take initiative
- The candidate should be a team player, be someone who can be reliable and also dependable
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills, an excellent oral communication and also have values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture and vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, clean and disinfect elevators and also able to clean changing rooms and showers
- The candidate should be able to disinfect operating rooms and other areas, pick up debris and empty trash containers and also able to wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email or online (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!