Remark Fresh Markets based in London, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Grocery clerk. Remark Fresh Markets are one of the best organic farms cum grocery and bakery stores of the town serving up customers with delectable dishes at a reasonable price. We have even created a Remark Private Label line so that if it’s not supplied by a local vendor, it’s straight from us. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Remark Fresh Markets
Position: Grocery clerk
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: London, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning
Work setting: Supermarket/grocery store
Security and safety: Bond required
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
- The candidate should be able to work fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to obtain articles for customers from shelf or stockroom and also direct customers to location of articles sought
- The candidate should be able to unpack products received by store and count, weigh or sort items, stock shelves and display areas, keep stock clean and in order and also price items using stamp or stickers according to price list
- The candidate should be able to operate electric palette jack
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
1190 Oxford Street West
N6H 4N2 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!