SmartLayer Business Solutions based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner. SmartLayer Business Solutions is known to implement and create high-level, lasting services in order to help your business achieve peak efficiency. We are known to apply practical, personalized solutions to your computing problems, in the form of IT consulting, managed services, asset management, system design and installation, custom software and web development services, and training and user support services. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: SmartLayer Business Solutions
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 2164 – 3961 52 Ave NE, Calgary, AB, T3J 0K7
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend
Work Setting: Urban area, Office building
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation, Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills and be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative and be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player and work with values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors also dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture also distribute clean towels and toiletries
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances also handle and report lost and found items
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items also provide basic information on facilities
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers also wash windows, walls and ceilings
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!