Best Care Dry Cleaners based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Clerk, Customer Service. The company is among the three best dry cleaners in Winnipeg. It is known to have a committed staff of customer service representatives, stain removal experts, professional dry cleaners, seamstresses and experienced pressers. The company’s process involves several operations that are performed by a team of skilled professionals whose goal is to give the customers’ clothes a like-new appearance. The team of Best Care Dry Cleaners works with being committed to the personalized customer service and attention to detail which sets them apart. The company gives the same day or rushes service from Monday through Friday on most regular items. The company also performs minor repairs at no charge while things are in for cleaning. Currently, the company is serving five convenient locations, in Manitoba.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to part-time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day, Weekend shifts.
Employer Name: Best Care Dry Cleaners
Position: Clerk, Customer Service
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $13.50 hourly for 8 to 20 hours per week
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: 1290 Kenaston Blvd, Winnipeg, MB, R3P 0R7
Shifts: Day, Weekend, 10:00 to 17:00
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: No experience required
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to work with punctuality
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate should be able to access and process information
- The candidate should be able to receive payments
- The candidate should be able to issue receipts and other forms
- The candidate should be able to explain the type and cost of services offered
- The candidate should be able to arrange for billing for services
- The candidate should be able to arrange for refunds and credits
- The candidate should be able to answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- The candidate should be able to receive and log complaints
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get long-term benefits.
- The employees get other benefits such as Free parking available and Learning/training paid by employer
The Best Care Dry Cleaners dry cleaning shop uses the best quality products to care for its customers’ clothes. The company offers a full garment care service every day and fine wearing apparel, household items, bedding and full pillow cleaning. It also provides pick-up and delivery services.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or in-person (along with a resume) through below mentioned details.
1290 Kenaston Blvd
R3P 0R7 Between 10:00 AM and 05:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!